Academia-Industry Training AIT 2021 - Application Form
The Academia-Industry camp was created in 2014 and is one of the most successful partnerships between the India and the Switzerland. The Digital AIT camp bridges academia to industry and help researchers take the plunge into entrepreneurship, through segmented, intense training camps in India and Switzerland. AIT helps:
- Develop a better understanding of the industry environment in India and Switzerland
- Access a wide network of peers, mentors and industry experts; acquire tools and skills to analyse the
application of their research.
- Improve market application by validating your ideas with peers, experts and potential customers.
- Engage with like-minded researchers and entrepreneurs from both Switzerland and India and learn about their
- Indian citizens (Masters or PhD students, young researchers)
- Founders of early stage startups and startups with prototypes
Program schedule of Online Digital Camp:
India Camp: 15-18 November
Swiss Camp: 6-9 December
Time: 1:30-6:00 PM IST
In these sessions, 6 half-days of training take place, with entrepreneurship courses, networking opportunities, public pitching events and experts sessions.
The last date for submission of application is 18 October, 2021
For any questions, contact
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Swissnex.