Ontario Liberal Party - Policy Resolution Submission Form
Use this form to submit policy resolutions to an Ontario Liberal Party policy plenary.
for more information or email
with questions. Policy resolutions alternatively may be sent directly to
for full details and information
Policy resolutions must:
- be within the jurisdiction of the Government of Ontario,
- contain objectively verifiable facts,
- focus on a specific policy objective or goal, and
- be no more than 250 words in total.
Policies can be rejected if:
- The proponent(s), or the supporters of a policy resolution have engaged in harassment or harassing behaviour
- The policy resolution, if approved, would stand in opposition to the objects of the Ontario Liberal Party,
- The policy resolution is deemed to be vexatious or spurious, or
- The proponent(s) or a proposed policy resolution fail to follow the OLP Policy By-Law
TITLE: should be concise and quickly convey the subject of the resolution
PROPONENT: The name(s) & riding(s)/organization(s) of the proponent(s), contact information to be provided to the Vice-President (Policy) (contact information may be displayed at the discretion of the proponent)
SPONSOR(S): The sponsoring Ontario Liberal association (riding association, OWLC club, and/or OYL club) - associations may only sponsor three resolutions per policy plenary.
PREAMBLE: the situation or context that gives rise to the policy idea and why it is important; statements based on objectively verifiable facts that start with “WHEREAS”; identify third parties consulted in preparation of policy proposal & supporting materials.
DIRECTION: identify the policy position or action the proponent wants OLP to take in a statement or series of statements starting with, the phrase “BE IT RESOLVED”
What is the title of the policy resolution?
Who is the proponent(s)? What riding(s)/organization are they from?
How can they be contacted? (Email and/or phone - **this information will not be publicized or released without permission**)
Which OLP affiliated association(s) (riding association, OWLC club, OYL club) are sponsoring the policy? (They will be contacted only to confirm)
If there is no sponsor, please provide a rationale (unable to contact OLP affiliated association, acting on behalf of or in cooperation with an external group, etc.)
Preamble (WHEREAS statements)
Direction (BE IT RESOLVED statements)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service