Student Exit Survey 2016-17
Thank you for taking the time and effort to respond to this survey. Please give your most candid and thorough response to each of the questions below. The information you share here is anonymous. Your email address is used only to send you a confirmation upon submission of a completed survey. There are three short sections to this survey.
SECTION 1: This first section pertains to you, the student.
2. For high school students, do you know who the Career Guidance Specialist (ROP Counselor) is on your home campus?
3. For high school students, what counseling services have you received before or during this course? Please check all that apply.
ROP Course Pathway Information
Articulation Information (earning college credit for taking this course)
UC a-g Information
Disabled Student/WorkAbility Program Information
4. How did you learn about this course?
High School or ROP Counselor
Prior ROP Course
5. I enrolled in this course for the following reason(s). Please check all that apply:
To gain skills in order to get a job.
To gain additional skills for career advancement.
To see if I might like to pursue this career pathway.
To earn high school credit.
To learn a skill for my personal use.
To begin my chosen career pathway education.
6. After taking this course...
I plan to continue on this career pathway.
I plan to continue my career pathway in a related field.
I have learned that this is not the career pathway for me.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service