- Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. If you need help urgently on a weekend or after 5pm on a Friday, please don't fill in this form. Call the Community Recovery Hotline on 1800 173 349.
- If you need medical advice, don't fill in this form. For a non-emergency situation, please contact your GP, other health care provider, or 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) to speak to a registered nurse. In an emergency please call 000 and ask for an ambulance.
- If you'd like us to pick up a Click and Collect order for you, please don't place the order online until we have called you.
- If you submit the form on a weekday in office hours, a staff member will call you within a few hours. If you submit during the week outside of office hours, a staff member will call you the following morning.
- If you submit the form on a weekend or after 5pm on Friday, a staff member will call you on Monday morning.
- We'll aim to have your delivery to you within 24 hours of the call from the staff member (at the latest)
- Sadly we only have the resources to deliver around the metro Brisbane South area as this is where our offices and volunteers are based.
Privacy and confidentiality:
All information you have provided via this form will be kept confidential. Only staff members and volunteers of the Greens that are helping with our COVID Community Help program will have access to this information. All these volunteers and staff members have signed strict confidentiality agreements.
If you're unsure or you need any more information about this program, please call us on 0466 859 721 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org