Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided digital ARC (advance reader copy), post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either a BookBub or Goodreads , and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form between the tour dates of August 15 - October 15, 2019.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on August 1, at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
When Mark McDonough was a teen, a catastrophic fire claimed the lives of his mother and younger brother. It also left Mark with burns on over 65 percent of his body. During a long and painful recovery, his faltering faith in God was strengthened by a remarkable near-death experience. Inspired to pursue a career as a plastic surgeon to help those who suffer as he has, McDonough has overcome numerous other adversities on his journey, including addiction and a stroke. Now he shares his incredible true story of survival and perseverance to bring hope and healing to those dealing with great physical and emotional pain.
Anyone who has suffered or watched a loved one suffer from a personal trauma, disease, or loss that has tested or stolen their faith and exhausted their emotional resources will find real hope in this redemptive story.
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.