Monarch Zones Member Guidelines:
* Purchase a Monarch BioTent
* Become familiar with our user manual, located on monarchzones.com
website. This document has all the information on setting up the Monarch BioTent and rearing Monarchs for release.
* Prepare plots of milkweed: the MRS provides milkweed plugs to you for free. These plants will be used to feed your caterpillars.
* Pick up stock for rearing eggs, caterpillars or egg laying butterflies. All this stock is provided free around the middle of June.
* Manage and inspect your Monarch BioTent daily, as per the user manual.
* Attend meetings and/or seminars at the Monarch Research Station, volunteer for learning opportunities at the MRS as time allows.
* Document the experience; we'll ask you to report your release numbers at the end of the season. If you're so inclined, share your experience on our Facebook group and include your own friends.
* Have fun with this life changing experience!