Become a Monarch Zone/Purchasing BioTent
Monarch Zones Member Guidelines:
* Purchase a Monarch BioTent
* Become familiar with our user manual, located on
website. This document has all the information on setting up the Monarch BioTent and rearing Monarchs for release.
* Prepare plots of milkweed: the MRS provides milkweed plugs to you for free. These plants will be used to feed your caterpillars.
* Pick up stock for rearing eggs, caterpillars or egg laying butterflies. All this stock is provided free around the middle of June.
* Manage and inspect your Monarch BioTent daily, as per the user manual.
* Attend meetings and/or seminars at the Monarch Research Station, volunteer for learning opportunities at the MRS as time allows.
* Document the experience; we'll ask you to report your release numbers at the end of the season. If you're so inclined, share your experience on our Facebook group and include your own friends.
* Have fun with this life changing experience!
State & Zip Code
Mobile Phone Number(s)
Monarch BioTent Purchase
The Monarch BioTents are available at the MRS at a cost of $249 for the 6x6 or $417 for the 9x9 BioTent (shipping not included). By signing up as an MZ, I understand I will be required to purchase my own tent through the MRS. Checks can be made to Monarch Research Project and mailed to the MRS at 4970 Lakeside Road, Marion, IA 52302.
I would like the 6x6 Monarch BioTent
I would like the 9x9 Monarch BioTent
Are you interested in volunteering at the Monarch Research Station?
(optional) How did you hear about us?
If you were referred by another MZ, please use the "other" to let us know who! We'd like to thank them for spreading the word.
Linn Landowners Forums/Mailings
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service