Included:-3 Nights Accomodation at UniMelb Lodge-2 Events (Extra Events Additional)-3 Day Lift Pass-Full Social Program and Dinner on Final Night
- Installment 1: The sum of $300.00 on 15th May 2018- Installment 2: The sum of $300.00 on 15th June 2018
* an additional $50.00 will be included with the final payment for persons that do not attend the University of Melbourne
2. I understand that electronic funds transfers may involve delay and that it is my responsibility to ensure that the money is received by Melbourne University Snowboard Team (MUST) on or before the instalment date, and that a transfer of funds on instalment date may be received late. I understand that MUST will not allow me to attend the trip if there are any money outstanding on the final instalment date, however great or large the outstanding sum may be, and that failure to meet the payment schedule may result in my place on the trip being allocated to another person or withheld without reallocation. I also understand that travel insurance is not included in the price of the trip and that the Melbourne University Snowboard Team (MUST) highly recommends taking out travel insurance as soon as the deposit is paid.
3. I understand that I will be representing the University of Melbourne (UoM) and Melbourne University Sport (MUS) while on this trip. I agree to behave appropriately and respectfully at all times and not to bring UoM and/or MUS into disrepute.
4. All payments are final and refunds will only be granted at the absolute discretion of the Melbourne University Snowboard Team (MUST) Committee.
5. Should I decide not to attend this trip I understand that no amount I have paid is refundable if I withdraw within 30 days of the departure of the trip, except on medical grounds with a valid medical certificate. Should I decide to withdraw from this trip more than 30 days in advance, a full refund less deposit will only be given if my spot is filled on the trip. Deposits are non refundable under any circumstances.
6. I understand that alcohol is not prohibited on these trips. Alcohol may therefore be present on the trips. I warrant that I will be 18 years of age or older at the time of the trips. I understand there are risks inherent in the consumption of alcohol and should I choose to engage in such activities I will do so responsibly and with due respect for others. MUST, its representatives and agents shall have no liability whatsoever in accidents or injuries incurred if I am intoxicated (BAC ≥ 0.05) at the time of the incident.
7. I agree to treat all accommodation and vehicles with respect. If MUST incurs any charges for damage I cause I agree to reimburse MUST in full within 30 days of the end of this trip. I understand that if any amount is not paid to MUST within that period the matter will be referred to MUS. MUS as a representative of UoM may impart a block on the release of academic results pending payment of the debt.
8. I understand that theft of snow gear, personal items or other property from other MUST members or anyone else will result in expulsion from MUST and the trips. Interference with such items will attract similar sanctions. I understand that should such events occur, I will be required to make all payments required for me to return home. I also understand that such events will be reported to UoM and MUS.
9. MUST, its representatives and agents shall have no liability whatsoever in negligence, breach of contract or statuteor statutory duty (including conditions or warranties implied by the Australian Consumer Law) to me, my dependant/s or legal representative for personal injury or death suffered by me arising in any way whatsoever from the supply of recreational services. This is including, but not limited to, skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, tobogganing, skiing or snowboarding lessons, the use of ski lifts, all ski area services and facilities including snow clearing and grooming, operations of the ski patrol, the conditions, layout, construction, design or use of pedestrian areas, roads, car parks, buildings, ski runs or slopes or the presence of people or objects thereon, or any associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits associated in any way whatsoever with being in snow affected terrain.
10. I acknowledge that the above activities listed in section 9 are dangerous with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometimes death) are possible consequences and I assume and accept all such risk and I hereby waive the right to take legal action against MUST, MUS or UoM for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from such activities.
11. If I am driving a vehicle at any time during trip I agree to undertake all driving with a high level of care and skill as are required under normal driving conditions and greater levels of care where necessary. I understand reckless driving is unacceptable and will result in sanctions by the Melbourne University Snowboard Team (MUST) Committee. I understand that the lives of my friends and colleagues will be in my hands and that dangerous road conditions are common in New Zealand.
12. I consent to receiving any medical attention deemed necessary by MUST and its representatives.
13. I agree to follow all directions of the MUST Committee at all times during the trip.