NET/ EDUCATION DECEMBER-2006 SOLVED PAPER-II PRACTICE BITS (1-10)
1. Aurobindo’s view on education gives important on
2. In education who emphasized the idea of “Education through productive work?
3. The principle of back to nature in education was given by:
4. Emile was written by:
5. Which philosopher in the following list is not an existentialist ?
Jean paul satre
6. According to Quarn, Education is compulsory for
None of the above
All men and women
7. Pragmatism believes in :
8. Which philosophy of Education believes in the “punishment from natural consequences”
9. Analytical school of philosophy was propounded by;
10. The meaning of prabajji ceremony is:
Ceremony of perform yajna
Addimission in Buddhist Monastery
Addimmions to gurukulas
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service