WBi - Your Well Being Index today.
Your Well Being check in. Check your resilient state and then check it again in a couple of weeks to watch how it changes and your progress. Think about what made any differences, which events may have supported you, or not, between the two checks.
Your first name?
and your last name please.
No code is required during the test phase - please ignore this.
How resilient do you think / feel you are today? (Please select all that apply).
1. I feel very vulnerable.
2. I am finding it difficult to cope.
3. I am not sure.
4. I am finding life difficult.
5. I am just coping, but not always enjoying my time.
6. I am coping.
7. I am coping and enjoying some of my time.
8. I seem to be doing well.
9. I am enjoying my time.
10. Life is great and easy.
11. I feel strong and enjoying every moment.
I am aged: (Some things affect us in different ways, at different points in life.)
15 to 19.
20 to 29.
30 to 39.
40 to 49.
50 to 59.
60 to 69.
70 to 79.
80 or older
Your area of employment. (Please select all that apply).
3. Business owner.
5. Commercial and or corporate environment.
6. Computing / Communications.
9. Farming horticulture.
10. Finance / banking / insurance.
11. Home carer.
12. Human resources.
13. I do not need to work - I am Independent.
16. Manual worker.
17. Mathematical / statistical.
18. Medical / healthcare.
24. Security / military / police.
25. Services / Plumbing / electrical / mechanic.
28. Telephone support.
32. Youth worker.
33. None of the above.
How many hours a week you work now?
1 to 8.
9 to 16.
17 to 24.
25 to 40.
41 to 55.
56 or more.
My level of formal education so far is: (Please select all that apply).
1. I have no academic qualifications.
2. First level GCE / GCSE, High school diploma.
3. A level.
4. Diploma, HNC HND.
6. First degree.
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Training Services (UK).