RL Workshop - New Industry and Research Trends in AI Frontiers and NIPS Conferences
RL Workshop -- “New Industry and Research Trends in AI Frontiers and NIPS Conferences”
14:30 p.m. -- 16:30 p.m. December 16th (Sunday)
RL Workshop Intro:
2018 AI Frontiers and NIPS conferences have just finished. Many new industry and research trends were demonstrated. Dr.Yuxi Li will give a review on the conferences and highlight some inspiring thoughts during this workshop.
*** Space is limited. Note that confirmation email will be sent to your provided email. Please attend the workshop with your confirmation email. ***
Speaker: Dr. Yuxi Li
• Author, Deep Reinforcement Learning: An Overview, arXiv, 2018 (150 pages)
• Former associate professor in China
• Former senior data scientist in Boston area in USA
• Talks about AlphaGo and deep reinforcement learning in MIT and University of Alberta
• PhD/Postdoc, at AMII, RLAI, Computing Science, University of Alberta
Fullname (Firstname Lastname)
Major (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)?
Student or Graduated?
Are you familiar with artificial intelligence?
Join Alberta Artificial Intelligence Association (AlbertaAI) free membership and mailing list?
Interested to become an AlbertaAI VP/Officer?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service