Commissions - November 2021
Commissions will be chosen from forms submitted here based on how many I can reasonably take on at a time. I will contact those whose commissions I've selected with a price estimate.
Rules and Terms of Service:
- I have the right to decline a commission for any reason.
- I retain all rights to my work unless otherwise agreed upon.
- My art may not be used for commercial purposes unless otherwise agreed upon.
- You may NOT use my work for any sort of NFT/Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
- Please do not claim to have created the artwork
- You may use your commission for any personal use such as avatars/icons/etc.
- You may upload your commission to personal galleries provided credit is given.
Additional Art Examples:
What I will draw:
- Mythical / Fantasy Creatures
What I will draw but am not particularly great at:
- Complex machinery
- Complex clothing
What I will NOT draw
- Any sort of fetish
- Anything NSFW
- Anything racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.
- Extreme gore
- Anything that makes me uncomfortable
Payments are expected via Paypal invoices. My commission sheet says payment is expected before starting- this is inaccurate. I will send you a rough sketch/thumbnail for approval. Once that is approved then the invoice will be sent!
Note: Speedpaint commissions are closed for the time being
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Terms of Service (Read Above)
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service listed above
Website and Username (DA, Sheezy, Twitter, Discord, etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service