Youth Art Vendors- We are taking this opportunity to invite youth artists (up to age 24) to display their art that is the theme of anime/cartoon/superhero/video game/original characters. You are welcome to sell your art at the event. Types of art that is welcome but not limited to paintings, drawings, photography, sculpture, as well as light art and Cosplay accessories.
Cosplayers- We also want to invite youth to come and dress up as your favorite character in the same theme as the show or any theme that you can dream up! There will be a contest with prize money at approximately 7:00 pm.
Here are some details for participants:
1) Fill out attached form so we know your coming and can update you with details as they come up
2) Share this info/link with your parent/adult type person so they know what's going on too
3) You should arrive at SuperBosaCon:Date: May 10th, 2019 Time: Artists- between 4:00 and 4:30 pm would be best so you an set up. Cosplayers- by 5:00 (Event is from 5-9pm)Location: McCune Rare Book Collection and Art Gallery, Lower Level of JFK Library, Downtown VallejoAddress: 505 Santa Clara St @ Georgia St., Vallejo Ca 94590Parking: Vallejo 2nd Friday Artwalk will be going on so Georgia St will be closed off. There is street parking on Santa Clara St as well as in the City Hall/Library Parking Lot, Self-Help Credit Union Parking Lot, and Ferry Building Parking Lot
4) Artist Vendors- Set up your art. Each artist will be provided half of a table covered with a table cloth to display art on and two chairs. Please Note: You must provide all of your own supplies that you need to display I.e. easels, price list, change for cash sales, etc...so make sure that you think about what you need to display and sell your art. :)
5) Cosplayers- Show up and be FABULOUS! You don't have to hang out the whole time but please be close around 7pm for the Contest. Please Note: Please make sure to think about everything you will need to make your costume a success as well as thinking about what could go wrong and bring what you might need to fix it I.e. safety pins, bobby pins for your hair, hairspray, a little coat in case it gets cold, etc... :)
6) Enjoy the DJs, light display, art, food, drinks and goodies provided to all participants
7) Know how your getting home and make sure your ride knows the event is over at 9:00 pm
Thank you so much for participating in SuperBosaCon!!!