HolMat IdolFest 2021 Application
Thank you for your interest in participating at HolMat IdolFest 2021!
We accept applications from Japanese Style Idols (Overseas Idols, Net Idols) and Cosplay Dance Groups.
Idols and Dancers may apply to do original and/or cover performances. Solo and Group performers are welcome.
Not only do we want to bring our favorite 2D idols to real life on stage, we also want to see the real idols of our community! The goal for HolMat IdolFest is to become an unforgettable event where those in the idol community bring out their biggest & flashiest, from costumes to performances, and as EXTRA as possible!
If chosen, performers will receive one guest pass per member to Holiday Matsuri 2021.
Our staff intend to work closely with the chosen performers to create custom stage lighting and background videos for your performance. You may also choose to create your own background videos.
Requirements for Performers:
- We recommend all members to be 15 years of age or older by December 16th, 2021 to perform at IdolFest.
- Those under the age of 18 must receive parent or guardian consent.
- You must complete all of the paperwork and provide information, music, and media needed by October 31st, 2021.
- If chosen you or your group will be asked to create a video to announce your participation at HolMat IdolFest to be shared publicly. Due Oct 15, 2021.
- You must adhere to all of the Convention Policies, Rules and Guidelines listed on the website.
- Idols doing a cover performance must cosplay and dance from a selected Idol Group of their choice (Anime, Game, or other Japanese Idol Origin)
- Original Idols may choose cover songs and/or perform original music. A stage costume is required. You may cosplay or create an original design based on your brand.
- All Vocals should be pre-recorded. There will be no live singing this year.
- The performer’s set includes an Intro video and Two Songs. (Approx. 10mins on stage total)
- You may create your own group/stage introduction video, or, HolMat staff will work with you to create one.
- All performers are required to be present and ready to perform at least two (2) hours before the event and stay for the full duration of the event.
- All performers are required to attend rehearsals, Saturday Morning, December 18, 2021. (Time TBD)
Application Open: July 10, 2021
Application Close: August 25, 2021
Acceptance/Denial Email will be sent: September 1, 2021
IdolFest Guest Announcement Video Due: October 15, 2021
Videos, Music, and Media Due: October 31, 2021
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Holiday Matsuri.