Friendship Referral Form
Please complete this form to refer new Talent to FPCS. In an effort to find the best talent across the discipline, we want your help. Complete the referral for any NEW talent you'd like to see as a FPCS employee. Feel free to save copies for your records.
1. You must refer a candidate BEFORE talent cultivation - meaning before they apply, interview, or is hired
2. If more than one person refers the same candidate, we will honor the referral we receive first
3. We are not giving referral bonuses for part-time or hourly roles, only Teachers and Instructional Specialists
4. Hiring managers, Recruitment coordinators (and their managers) are not eligible for bonuses as their jobs are related to hiring.
5. The monetary payment will be made 90 days after a successful start.
6. The referring employee must be employed by FPCS at the time of signing for referral bonus
7. The referral amount will be $250 for all team members currently employed with FPCS
8. Reuse the form to make multiple submittals, more than one referred person per submit will not count.
9. Referrals submitted for the 21-22 SY will be valid.
10. Make some extra money!
What is your name?
Are you a current Friendship team member?
Which campus/location do you work with primarily?
I do not work at Friendship
How long have you been employed with Friendship?
6 months or less
I do not work for Friendship.
What is the name of the person you're referring?
What type of position(s) are you referring them for?
Teacher (Includes SpEd and Electives Teachers)
Instructional Support Services (Assistant Teacher - Paraprofessional)
Instructional Leadership (Academy Director, Principal, Dean, Instructional Specialists, etc.)
Non-Instructional Services (IT Support, BSM, Student Info Manager, etc.)
Student Support Services (Psychologist, SLP, SEC, Counselors, etc.)
Please provide the most accurate contact information you have for them. Preferably a NAME, EMAIL and PHONE NUMBER.
Briefly describe how you know the referred candidate.
What is the referred candidates greatest strength?
Where is an area of growth the referred candidate can work on?
Would you be proud to have this person as a coworker?
TERMS & CONDITION
* All Friendship Public Charter School employees are eligible to receive the Referral Bonus except for the following individuals:
- Friendship Public Charter School recruiting team and Non-employees
- Friendship Public Charter School Leadership Teams
* Candidates for FPCS employment may not refer themselves to receive a Referral Bonus.
* Referrals must be hired for full-time positions for you to be eligible for the Referral Bonus.
* The Referral Bonus Program is intended to connect us with the people that are mission-aligned and committed to us with people we would not otherwise have found by making the first introduction. We review each referral form submitted and reserve the right to let you know if we have already been connected to your referral, thereby making you ineligible for the Referral Bonus.
Please agree to the terms and conditions.
I understand the terms and conditions of the FPCS referral program.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service