As Friendship Public Charter Schools (FPCS) continues to grow, so does our professional community. We are continually looking for high-caliber professionals and believe that our own team members are one of the best sources for identifying potential candidates. FPCS has a formal awards program for current team members who refer highly-qualified candidates that are hired and successfully complete 90 days of work. Awards are intended to acknowledge the contributions that team members make when referring a candidate and encourage all team members to participate in our recruitment efforts. Please see the details below. Awards will be paid out upon the successful completion of 90 days of work.
We are offering up to $2,000 for all full-time-salaried referrals that are hired, and $250 for all part-time and hourly referrals that are hired.
Positions & Reward Amount
$2,000 - Principal, Academy Director, Instructional Specialist, Special Education Coordinator, Psychologist, Social Worker, & Director at Community Office
$1,000 - Teacher and other full-time salaried positions not mentioned above.
$250 - Part-time and hourly roles are as follows: Dedicated Aides, Food & Nutrition Associates and Security Officers.
In order to qualify for the referral award program, please follow these guidelines.
1. You must refer a candidate BEFORE talent cultivation - meaning before they apply, interview, or are hired.
2. If more than one person refers the same candidate, we will honor the referral we receive first.
3. Hiring managers are not eligible for referral awards as their jobs are related to hiring.
4. The referral award payment will be made 90 days after a successful start.
5. The referring team members must be employed by FPCS at the time of the award payment as detailed in #4.