Volunteer opportunties include helping with events during the festival, as well as promotional duties leading up to the festival. Full descriptions included below.
Volunteer slots are limited and will be given preference to students.
- PROMO ON THE STREET TEAM - (Now through May 19th) - Help promote Indy Design Week by getting flyers and posters out on the "no-mean" streets of Indianapolis and other urban areas throughout Central Indiana.
- KICK-OFF EVENT TEAM - (May 12th) - Help set up and run the kick-off event for Indy Design Week.
- FESTIVAL EVENTS TEAM - (throughout May 12 - 19th) - We will call on you when additional help is needed to set up and run events throughout the week throughout the City.
- SOCIAL MEDIA - ( Now through May 20th) - You will be helping promote Indy Design Week over several social media channels. This will include community management, moderation, writing and editing. Please include examples of your experience on Twitter / Instagram.
- PHOTOGRAPHY - (throughout May 12 - 19th) - You will capture the action and sense of community at events. This will include uploading edited photos, and working with Social Media and Marketing teams to coordinate assets. Please include link to your portfolio.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS - (Now through May 20th) - You will help with press outreach, organizing deliverables, and collaborating with the Social Media and Marketing teams.
- OTHER - Have another idea that is listed here? Let us know how you'd like to help!