The MBSR program consists of 10 sessions, namely, 1 Orientation Class, 2 hours (required); 8 Weekly Classes, 2.5 hours each lesson; 1 All-Day Retreat, 8 hours.
Orientation：2018 June 20 (Wednesday), 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmWeekly Classes：Every Wednesday Evening2018 June 27 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm2018 July 4, 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8 @ 7:00 - 9:30 pm2018 August 15 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pmDay of Mindfulness：
2018 August 4 (Saturday) @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Students who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of completion.
Organizer: Dot Connections Growth Centre and JL Counselling & Therapy
Venue: 46 Sims Place #01-197 Singapore 380046
Enquiry: 8501 4365
Fee: $680 ｜ Early Bird $480 (ends June 13)(Students who had complete BMC/BCC/ICC/MBSR with Jacqueline are entitled to further discounts - please enquire via email)
Registration Deadline: 2018 June 13
Who the program is for: Anybody aged 21 and above, with a keen interest in mindfulness and learning how to apply it in daily life for stress & pain reduction, or improving health and well-being.
About the Teacher:Jacqueline Leong is a CFM Qualified MBSR Teacher and is authorized by the Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School to offer full 8-week MBSR classes to the public. She is also an experienced counsellor and founder of JL Counselling
Via Cash/Cheque at Dot Connections Growth Centre 圆点心宁中心 (46 Sims Place, #01-197, S380046)or Via ATM/Internet Banking to: OCBC 686-362914-001
2) Upon successful transaction of Internet banking transfers, please send a SCREENSHOT with the transaction REFERENCE NUMBER and your FULL NAME to Dot Connections Growth Centre for verification:
Email: email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp: 85014365
3) Upon verification, you will receive a confirmation email with course details.
4) Registrants who submit the registration form without successful payment of the fee will not be given a place in the course.
5) Fees paid before commencement of the course are refundable upon receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal, subject to the following:- 50% Refund if written notice is received at least 30 days before the course commencement date.- 20% Refund if written notice is received at least 15 days before the course commencement date.- 0% Refund if written notice is received on or after the course commencement date.
- Should the organizer need to cancel the course, a 100% refund of the fees paid will be given.