Lycette Care, along with our sister company The Devon Autism Centre are one of North Devon’s leading providers of quality care services for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs.
Within the North Devon area we have 40 beds available for people who need assistance in managing their lives. From a high dependency care home, to low level strategic support, we offer a comprehensive range of care and support services.Founded in 1992, we are a family run business that is dedicated to placing service users at the heart of all that we do, we are committed, hard working and enthusiastic about our business and what we do. We strive to ensure that our services are designed for our service users and not the other way around. We are currently seeking staff members who will inspire us and the users of our services, we are looking for people who can make a real difference to the adults that we work for.
Who are we looking for?
Having recently been awarded the contract to provide the Alternative to Care contract by Devon County Council, we are looking or experienced practitioners to work as Support Time and Recovery Workers. The post involves flexible working using the recovery model with adults in North Devon who are in the process of moving on from either hospital or residential care. There are further details available on our website.
Support Time, Recovery Workers will support service users:
• to make their own decisions by providing information that is easy to understand
• to develop a variety of relationships within the community and home setting
• to engage in appropriate leisure activities
• to support them with their personal care and health needs
• to look after their home which they share with other people
Duties: Working as part of a team
• to maintain good working relationships with other staff
• to provide staffing cover at homes run by us as required by managers
• to make sure that the service runs smoothly and the team is kept informed
• to respect confidentiality for everyone
• to ensure that the service is always delivered with respect and commitment to Equal Opportunities both for people using the services and staff
• to meet the Health and Safety Requirements and to be aware of maintenance and security issues at the workplace
• to undertake any other duties consistent with the objectives of the post, as required by managers
STRW need to be flexible in their availability for work, you are expected to work evenings and weekends. We only interview people with relevant experience.
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 3sixfive.
Terms of Service