QUICK FACTS / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) ABOUT THE DAP-AYAN CONGRESS:
A. DATES: September 12-15, 2014
B. VENUE: Vigan, Ilocos Sur
C. ONLINE REGISTRATION: Accomplish the online registration form by clicking on this link: http://nusp.org/dap-ayan-2014/
D. CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE: Confirm your attendance on or before August 22, 2014
E. REGISTRATION FEE: Inclusive of meals, accommodation, kit and t-shirt 1. Early Bird or Advanced Registration: 3,200 pesos (payment should be made on or before July 31, 2014) 2. Regular: 3,500 pesos (payment received on August 1 to September 12, 2014)
F. TRANSPORTATION COSTS are not included in the registration fee.
G. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
1. BEFORE THE EVENT:
a. Cash Payment (pay only to official NUSP representatives, but bank deposit in our NUSP account is most preferred for “before the event” payments)
b. Cash Deposit (see bank details below)
c. Cheque Deposit (see bank details below)
d. Early Bird or Advanced Registration Fee payment must be received on or before July 31, 2014 e. Regular Registration Fee payment from August 1 to September 12, 2014
2. DURING THE EVENT:
a. Cash Payment
b. Cheque Payment. Cheques should be made payable to NATIONAL UNION OF STUDENTS OF THE PHILIPPINES HEAD OFFICE, INC.
3. BANK DETAILS:
a. Account Name: NATIONAL UNION OF STUDENTS OF THE PHILIPPINES HEAD OFFICE, INC.
b. Bank: China Bank
c. Account No.: 107-248551-3
4. For registration fees paid via bank deposit, please scan the deposit slip and e-mail to email@example.com for confirmation of your deposit payment. Do not forget to bring the hard copy of your deposit slip on the actual event / first day of registration, for double-checking purposes.
H. ENDORSEMENT: Endorsement from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges (PASUC) will be provided.
I. THINGS TO BRING:
(1) Valid ID
(2) Personal clothes, medicine and toiletries
(3) Semi-formal wear for plenary sessions
(4) Money for transportation, miscellaneous and personal expenses
(5) Student council or organization constitution
(6) Student manual or handbook.
J. GAWAD EDGAR JOPSON: For the mechanics and official entry form to this Student Leadership Award, visit www.nusp.org/gawadedjop
K. CONTACT DETAILS, for Inquiries and Daily Updates:
1. Mobile: 0927.860.7486 or 0905.3588.288
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Facebook: National Union of Students of the Philippines
4. Twitter: @nusphilippines
5. Instagram: nusphilippines
6. Scribd: nusphilippines
7. Website: www.nusp.org
L. PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS:
1. KASAMA SA UP or Katipunan ng mga Sangguniang Mag-aaral sa UP is the oldest and broadest alliance of student councils from all the campuses of the University of the Philippines (UP) System. KASAMA SA UP is responsible for the establishment of the Office of the Student Regent -- the sole and official representative of the students in the highest policy-making body of UP System, the UP Board of Regents.
2. ANAK-PUP or Alyansa ng Nagkakaisang Konseho-PUP is the federation of student councils from all the campuses of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP). ANAK-PUP selects the PUP Student Regent.
3. NUSSC or the National University Supreme Student Council is the central / university student council of the National University. NUSSC is a member of NUSP.
4. NYL or Nationalist Youth League is a national organization of patriotic and democratic youth and student leaders from different colleges and universities that aims to educate, unify and activate youth and student leaders for national freedom and democracy.
We hope that you can partake in this year’s Luzon-wide Congress. Thank you very much!