Watch D.O.G. Volunteer Sign Up
- To sign up as a Watch D.O.G volunteer, you must complete this form. (Please note that if you signed up during the kickoff event, you do not need to complete this form as we already have you on the schedule).
- The program will run from November through the end of March.
- Watch D.O.G.S. are permitted to volunteer on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Volunteer time in the classroom is limited to 40 minutes (It was previously 60 min.).
- We ask that you coordinate your time with your child's lunch/recess, meaning you can volunteer in the classroom and then go to lunch/recess with your child or come in for lunch/recess with your child and then volunteer in the classroom.
- Please email your child's teacher two days prior to volunteering to setup your schedule.
- If you have multiple children, please fill out a form for each child.
- You must complete a background check prior and be approved by CO prior to volunteering.
- We are looking to identify more opportunities for Watch D.O.G.S. to volunteer in the school so stay tuned.
Best Contact Email
Date that you would like to volunteer as a Watch D.O.G. (Watch D.O.G.S. are permitted to volunteer on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
Do you prefer to volunteer in the classroom before or after your child's lunch/recess?
I am comfortable with the following...
Sharing about my career
Connecting my career to math, science writing or the Profile of a Graduate.
Working with small groups of students in academic content areas.
Teaching a mini lesson about a topic of my choice. (Must coordinate with teacher).
Other (Please describe in the additional notes section)
Additional notes or considerations that you would like to share prior to your visit.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dublin City Schools.