Application for Fall 2019
Please fill in ONE application per student and ONE application per program
Extended Learning Programs, Fall 2019
- All Extended Learning Programs (ELPs) start the week of August 19th
- As these are free for the students, an application process is necessary. Applications will be reviewed during the first week of school and decisions will be made before the end of the first week. We will communicate these decisions to the parents the Friday before ELPs begin.
- Some ELPs will have a required audition and some also have a question, so please fill the form carefully.
- Students may not attend more than 3 ELPs. If a Student signs up for more than 3 ELPs, Administration will choose 3 for them as long as they qualify.
- The Behavioral Expectations will be in effect in ELPs; any student misbehaving can and will be kicked out upon teacher's discretion.
- This application form will close on Friday, August 9th at 5pm.
Young students can learn the art of Flamenco dancing with famous dancer and instructor Estefania Ramirez. Mondays from 3:15 to 4:10, students in 3rd - 4th grades will learn footwork, arm movements and clapping techniques.
Howard's Music Experience
Mr. Cloud welcomes students from grades 3rd - 5th to enjoy the history of music in his class. Wednesdays from 3:15 to 4:10 in the .
Students in 4th and 5th grades will be covering the basic principles and practices of contemporary journalism. students will learn how to gather information, organize ideas, format stories for different forms of news media, and edit their stories for publication . Thursdays with Mr. Phillips in his classroom, from 3:15 to 4:10.
Flamenco - Grades 3 - 5 - Mondays 3:15 - 4:10 with Stephanie Ramirez
Howard's Music Experience - Grades 3-5 - Wednesdays 3:15 - 4:10 with Howard Cloud in the
Journalism - Grades 4 - 5 - Thursdays 3:15 - 4:10 with Mr Phillips.
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Student's Grade for 2019-20
Parent's First Name
Parent's Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Turquoise Trail Charter School.
Terms of Service