Warbirds Over the Beach 2021 - Living History Registration
We are excited to be bringing Virginia's largest all-warbird airshow back! Break out your uniforms, armory and other collections and join us to share your knowledge of WWII History with our visitors at Warbirds Over the Beach 2021! Period vehicles are welcome and we may even have one or two from the Museum collection to bolster your camp area!
- Free Admission for Pre-Registered Living History Groups in Uniform (no Camp or Fixed Display required)
- Setup Friday Night
- Free Ice, Water and use of Facilities throughout the weekend.
- Display Area is enlarged compared to previous events to allow for campsites to be spaced out.
- We will work with you to make sure campsites are compliant with the appropriate state regulations for your safety and that of our visitors!
- Please be prepared to undergo a safety check with any Living History weapons that are to be brought on site.
- Sunday Morning pre-show Re-enactor photo op with selected Warbirds!
Please note only one group member needs to submit this form. It is important that group registrations indicate number of attendees expected from the group, because we are working with an overall capacity limitation.
A couple of additional requests:
- Please do not drive vehicles in undesignated areas, even during loading and unloading. If you are unsure of the correct path for your vehicle, please see a member of the Museum's setup staff.
- Saturday morning before 9 am is the latest period in which arrival and unloading can take place.
- Loadout on Sunday night cannot begin before 4:30 pm.
- Open campfires are not permitted. If you need to use a camp stove, please note it in your application below, so it can be sited correctly.
- Items of modern convenience such as coolers should be hidden from public view during open hours and discreetly used otherwise.
- Please keep impressions accurate to the period 1939 - 1945.
- Please be prepared to leave the Museum grounds as you found them. We will have a dumpster on site, so please police your own trash!
We look forward to seeing you out on the field!