Warbirds Over the Beach 2021 - Living History Registration
We are excited to be bringing Virginia's largest all-warbird airshow back! Break out your uniforms, armory and other collections and join us to share your knowledge of WWII History with our visitors at Warbirds Over the Beach 2021! Period vehicles are welcome and we may even have one or two from the Museum collection to bolster your camp area!
- Free Admission for Pre-Registered Living History Groups in Uniform (no Camp or Fixed Display required)
- Setup Friday Night
- Free Ice, Water and use of Facilities throughout the weekend.
- Display Area is enlarged compared to previous events to allow for campsites to be spaced out.
- We will work with you to make sure campsites are compliant with the appropriate state regulations for your safety and that of our visitors!
- Please be prepared to undergo a safety check with any Living History weapons that are to be brought on site.
- Sunday Morning pre-show Re-enactor photo op with selected Warbirds!
Please note only one group member needs to submit this form. It is important that group registrations indicate number of attendees expected from the group, because we are working with an overall capacity limitation.
A couple of additional requests:
- Please do not drive vehicles in undesignated areas, even during loading and unloading. If you are unsure of the correct path for your vehicle, please see a member of the Museum's setup staff.
- Saturday morning before 9 am is the latest period in which arrival and unloading can take place.
- Loadout on Sunday night cannot begin before 4:30 pm.
- Open campfires are not permitted. If you need to use a camp stove, please note it in your application below, so it can be sited correctly.
- Items of modern convenience such as coolers should be hidden from public view during open hours and discreetly used otherwise.
- Please keep impressions accurate to the period 1939 - 1945.
- Please be prepared to leave the Museum grounds as you found them. We will have a dumpster on site, so please police your own trash!
We look forward to seeing you out on the field!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Expected Number of Participants
Type of Display
Please remember that this is a family event and that the Museum reserves the right to suspend displays that are overtly political, offensive or incendiary.
Does your display include vehicles?
If you are bringing vehicles that you would like to keep in the display area please let us know here. We will reach out to confirm the size and type, but you can also include this information in the description of your camp size below.
Does your display include stoves?
Do you have any special needs?
Please let us know if there are special considerations you would like us to know about while planning the layout.
Estimated Camp Size
Please provide an approximate square footage for your intended camp setup. We have to ensure that there is ample space for guest circulation between campsites; this information is vital!
Estimated Arrival Time / Date
Arrival time can be throughout the day on Friday (9am - 7pm) or Saturday (7am - 9am). Please indicate an estimated time of arrival for your group in addition to the day.
One Final Reminder!
Please remember that due to capacity limitations the submission of this form does not constitute confirmation of your participation. We will take groups on a first-come-first-served basis, and will email you a confirmation once we have reviewed the materials provided above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Military Aviation Museum.