Free Meal Sign-Up for Online Students
Cloverleaf is providing no-cost meals for our students who are attending classes 100 percent online from home. Meals will be available for pick-up from 1-2 p.m. every Friday beginning Sept. 11 at the north entrance of Cloverleaf Elementary School off Friendsville Road. (The same entrance where families picked up meals during the summer.)
Each student will receive five breakfasts, five lunches, and a half-gallon of milk (choice of white or chocolate). To receive these free weekly meals, please complete the form below.
It's very important that we keep an accurate count of how many meals to prepare. If at some point you no longer desire to receive meals, or if you have questions, please contact Food Service Director Carrie Beegle at
or at 330-302-0312.
Thank you! We look forward to serving you!
1. Name of parent or guardian:
2. Daytime telephone number for parent or guardian:
3. How many Cloverleaf students in your household will be receiving meals?
4. How many half-gallons of WHITE milk would you like? (Each student may receive EITHER one half-gallon of white OR one half-gallon of chocolate.)
4. How many half-gallons of CHOCOLATE milk would you like? (Each student may receive EITHER one half-gallon of white OR one half-gallon of chocolate.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cloverleaf Local School District.