Students graduating in May 2017 or taking a leave of absence, transferring, or studying abroad in the Fall 2017 semester are not eligible for Intersession Housing.
2) You must be enrolled as an undergraduate on campus resident of the college for the Fall 2017 semester.
3) Priority for on campus housing is given to students who will be living on campus for the Fall 2017 semester.
4) Indicate who your employer(s), Senior Project Advisor, and/or coach on the form. They must email email@example.com to confirm your employment status.
5) Ability to pay a daily room rate of $15/night* with a deposit of $150.00 or the total cost of your intersession housing fee to Student Accounts by Monday, May 15, 2017. If the housing cost totals less than $150. 00, you are required to pay in full by the aforementioned date. The balance of the intersession housing fee is due upon check-in or date of arrival.
6) Obtain full-time (35 hours per week) on-campus employment. Students can work more then one on-campus job to fulfill this requirement.
7) Students enrolled in Senior Project can work as little as 15 hours per week, with confirmation from their Senior Project Advisor that work will be supervised and completed during the intersession. However, additional work will be required to meet the 35 hour per week requirement.
8)*Meal plan is NOT included in this rate, please make the appropriate arrangements