a bridging activity organised to let new fans and senior members know each other
Date: 15 or 22 June 2019 (Saturday) (You get to choose the date. Final date will be confirmed in late May.)Time: 830am to 6pm (Exact timing will be TBC but it will longer than this)Meeting Venue: TBC (Only shortlisted participants would be notified)Cost: FOC (Meals / Transport at your own expense)
This activity is FOC (excluding food/transport/any entrance fee etc).
You must be at least 13 years old this year to participate.
The cut-off date to sign up is 30th April 2019, Tuesday. Priority may be given to registrants who sign up first.
Disclaimer: RBKD would not be responsible for any loss of valuables and/or injury sustained during the course of activity. Participants are to be responsible for themselves.
1. Please note that there would be a short-listing process for our Orientation and not all applicants would be accepted into our Orientation. Selection will be at the RBKD management committee and RBKD Orientation organising committee's discretion and selection criteria will not be revealed.
2. All communications will be mainly via your forum email, please add both (firstname.lastname@example.org) & (email@example.com) to your email's contact list. Do check it frequently especially in May; your team leader may however, contact you via phone too.
3. For changes/updates to your personal information, such as email/contact number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please submit your indication of interest at (http://bit.ly/indicateinterest2018) if you have not yet done so. You do not need to resubmit if you have submitted it before.
5. Please register for an account with your full name at our forum if you have yet to do so: http://RBKD-online.com/forum
6. Please note that by submitting your indication of interest or participating in our Orientation/Bridging Activities, it does not mean that you have become a member of RBKD. However, this process would help to induct you into our membership eventually.
7. Kindly note that photos and videos will be taken at the event and may be posted to suitable platforms deemed necessary by the committee. By participating in the RBKD Orientation 2019, you give your permission for your photos/videos to be taken and shared where deemed appropriate by the committee, for non-commercial usage.
NOTE: If you wish to join RBKD but cannot make it for The RBKD Orientation 2019, please skip this form and submit just the indication of interest form (see #4). We will contact you in future with invites to other bridging activities.