We are looking for a full time motivated, confident and driven Sales Representative to join our team. You will execute on integrated marketing campaigns for initiatives that deepen client’s engagements. Achieve sales and sales activity targets. Understand and convey pragmatic solutions for our clients in-line with our product portfolio and service offering.
You will be responsible for
* Engaging with potential customers through various social-media platforms and traditional methods;
* Setting up appointments for presentations;
* Establish and develop customer and business relationships;
* Act as liaison between our internal teams and the customer to meet expectations and continuous product satisfaction;
* Execute and provide feedback on specific sales strategies as outlined by management;
* Drive growth in sales, revenue and market share.
What it takes:
* Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience. Highly advantageous to have exposure and/or experience in online technology, accounting, logistics or order fulfilment.
* Matric + Relevant qualification in Sales or Marketing
* Valid Driver's license with own reliable transport
* Computer literate
* Able to work independently and a very high level of attention to detail;
* Presentable, excellent telephone and email etiquette in English.
Please pay close attention to the questions below; the quality and integrity of your response will give us a clear indication if we see you as a potential to join our team of highly motivated individuals. In that event we will gladly follow up with you and be in touch!