Email Danielle if you have additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete the mural to the best of your ability. If it isn’t completed during the festival weekend, set up a plan with the property owner to finish the work.
3. Sign your work, and stencil the Phoenix Mural Project logo in an inconspicuous place on the painting.
4. Paint only family-friendly images appropriate for a variety of community audiences. --- Suggested themes include: (1) Arizona plants & animals, (2) Desert recreation (ie. bicycling, hiking, etc), (3) Abstract designs & patterns, (4) Cultural celebrations & icons, etc.
5. Communicate with the property owner about the following items: (1) design ideas (2) wall preparation, and (3) potential artist honorarium.
6. No later than APRIL 15, email an itemized list of important agreements signed by both parties, including the three items listed in #5 above to email@example.com. Without this document, we cannot release needed supplies to the artist.