Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2. Vendor must provide a certificate of insurance evidencing general liability insurance coverage with general aggregate and per-occurrence limits of at least $1.0M, including bodily injury/property damage, personal injury/advertising injury and damages to premises. All coverage must be primary and non-contributory, name SEI as an additional insured and waive subrogation against SEI.
3. Vendors must present this contract, completed and signed, a valid certificate of insurance, and a valid state driver’s license or state issued identification card for each vendor event participant.
4. Food vendors must comply with with county laws, including any required City permits.
5. Vendor will conduct business in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner and without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran status or political affiliation.
6. Violation of state and local ordinances and/or SEI policies & procedures may result in expulsion of vendor from SEI property. SEI’s interpretation of same shall be binding.
7. SEI reserves the right to cancel this contract at any time without liability.
8. Vendor must remain within its designated area(s) - map to be provided before the event.
9. Vendor is responsible for setup and breakdown. For SEI homecoming, set up will be 11:00am and breakdown will be at 7:30pm. Vendor agrees to stay for the entire time allotted.