• The CBI for Spring 2017 will be held beginning March 15th through April 19th, each Wednesday at 10:00 AM.
• The deadline for registration is 2/28/17, or until our slots fill, whichever comes first.
• CBI includes six hour-long web-based sessions, facilitated by experts in community building. These sessions are designed for projects in different stages of development, from those that are in the beginning assessment stages, to those that are long-standing and seeking to evaluate the impact of the work. The CBI Training Series is meant to provide insight into community-based initiative development.
• Playback links for each session will be posted soon after completion, for participants with conflicts. One "seat" will be made available for each registration, and national service members may wish to participate along with their site supervisor.
• Please fill out all fields in the form below to register. We look forward to seeing you at CBI!
Please contact Heidi Strohmyer with any email@example.com