BOOM Sailing School at Port Stanley
This form is for registering sailing school participants for courses during the week of July 8th - 12th , 2019
NOTE - CURRENT AS OF March 23rd , 2019 - WE ARE TAKING SPOTS ON THE WAITING LIST FOR BOTH THE YOUTH AND ADULT PROGRAMS. . IF YOU ARE FILLING IN THIS ONLINE FORM , THEN PLEASE WAIT FOR A REPLY FROM THE SAILING SCHOOL COMMITTEE CHAIR (SHOWN IN THE LAST QUESTION) BEFORE FORWARDING A DEPOSIT. YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST BY COMPLETING THIS FORM.
Full Name of Participant
Youth Day Program - 9 to 14 years old (9 to 4 pm daily M-F $300)
Adult Evening Program -adults and older teens(5:30 to 8:30 pm daily M-Th $275)
Gender of Participant
Date of Birth - Participant
Participant T-shirt size (adult sizing except where indicated)
Participant Contact 1 Full Name (should be parent-guardian if under 18, should be participant if 18+)
Participant Contact 1 - Full Address
Participant Contact 1 Phone
Participant Contact 1 e-mail
Participant Contact 2 Full Name (a 1st emergency contact for adults, 2nd contact for youth)
Participant Contact 2 Phone
Participant Contact 2 e-mail
Alternative Emergency Contact Informantion
Special Health or Dietary Information - Participant
List the people who will drop off or pick up the youth participants
- this online registration does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Cashing the deposit guarantees acceptance.
- A $100 deposit is required immediately, the balance is required June 15th. Participants are also welcome to make the full payment up front.
- the preferred method of payment is an e-transfer made to
- make the pass code ' squadron ' , only if a pass code is needed. Indicate ' sailing school' under notes. Also, in the notes, indicate the e-mail of the payee, the participant name and whether the participant is in the youth or adult program.
- alternatively, a cheque made payable to Port Stanley Sailing Squadron can be mailed to: Port Stanley Sailing Squadron, 305 Sailor's Alley , Port Stanley, Ontario Canada N5L 1C2 - if you pay by cheque, then please inform the sailing school committee chair * by e-mail so that we can watch for the cheque
- any questions about payment can be made to the sailing school committee chair, *Kerby Waud -
or cell/text 519-630-7939
- $50 is non-refundable before June 1, $100 is non-refundable after June 1st
- Refundability of the balance after June 15th would depend on whether we could fill the spot.
- The balance of the fees are due June 15th - same payment method as above
- A paper copy of a registration form will also need to be filled out on or before the first day of the sailing school. Please allow 15-20 minutes to complete the paperwork on that first day.
- please note that sailing is an activity that involves inherent risk. Some of the paperwork on that first day will ask that you acknowledge that fact.
- participants are to bring their own lunch / snacks, boat shoes (as well as shore shoes), a hat, sunscreen etc...
I acknowledge the important information above.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service