Chorus Participation Terms - Please read and acknowledge below.
As a member of the Peninsula Community Chorus, I understand that I will be an integral part of a vocal group that is dedicated to the art and pleasure of creating good quality music.
I agree to the following:
• To show proof of COVID vaccination at my first rehearsal sign-in.
• To perform all activities in accordance with properly authorized COVID-19 requirements, including wearing a suitable face mask during rehearsals and performances.
• To regularly attend rehearsals in person or remotely via Zoom.
• To properly care for printed music scores provided to me and return them at the end of season. I understand that the cost of lost, damaged, or non-returned music may be billed to me. Any markings I make on the music will be made lightly in pencil so they may be erased as needed.
• To pay the full amount of registration no later than the 3rd rehearsal. I understand that there will be no refund after that date.
• To release any photos taken of me during program participation from any and all claims and demands resulting from their use in program publicity.
• To provide my own digital device, such as computer, tablet, or mobile phone for remote participation in Zoom rehearsals. Optional MuseScore software for rehearsal or practice at home is available at no charge at https://musescore.org
Hold Harmless Clause:
• To the extent allowed by law, I hereby absolve the Peninsula Musical Arts Association, the City of Foster City, the Estero Municipal Improvement District, the San Mateo-Foster City School District, Transfiguration Episcopal Church, Island United Church, their officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and programs and activity instructors from all liability that I or any member of my family attends.
• I have taken care to enroll at a program level appropriate to my physical abilities and medical condition. I understand that the my participation may involve risk or accidental injury and hereby voluntarily assume such risks.
NOTE: All singers must present an official COVID-19 VACCINATION CARD at the first in-person rehearsal attended, showing their final vaccination was administered 2 or more weeks before the rehearsal date, and wear a suitable FACE MASK during rehearsals and performances.