PLEASE NOTE: If ALL the required application components have not been received by February 28, the application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed unless you have contacted us to make alternate arrangements.
Applicants to the Regina Farmers' Market will only be considered once they have submitted ALL of the following:
1. This form, completed. (Depending on the nature of your product, it should take you between 20 and 45 minutes to complete this form.)
2. Photos of your mobile unit, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (See application form for details.)
3. Copies of all your permits and licenses, sent to email@example.com. (See application form for details.)
The RFM Applications Process:
• Once we have received all of your applications materials (application form, photos, copies of permit and licenses), your application will be considered.
• You will be notified of the RFM's decision, usually within 2 to 4 weeks following the application deadline. In some cases we will request more information. This may require an in-person meeting.
• The RFM reserves the right to approve or deny applications at our discretion. The RFM applications process is internal to the organization, and details about decisions regarding applications are not generally provided to the applicant.
• Denied applicants may, if they wish, reapply in the next application cycle.
• Approved mobile units are approved for a one-year vendor period, and must apply again the following year.
NEW in 2019: The RFM is no longer requesting product samples as part of the application process as we recognize that can present a challenge to applicants in the winter months. However, approved applicants are required to provide product samples to RFM staff 2-3 times during the summer season.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to Holly Laird, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative