Secure your seat at Ocean Talks Reykjavík
Greenpeace and Landvernd present: Ocean Talks Reykjavík
On board Greenpeace ship Esperanza, Ægisgarð pier in Reykjavík harbour,
June 4 at 5-7pm
Ocean Talks Reykjavik brings together thinkers, scientists and influential voices in Iceland to discuss the future of the oceans from a broad range of perspectives. What aspects of the world’s oceans are most precious for the Icelandic people and culture, and what solutions can Iceland bring to the table? Join the discussion with
- author Andri Snaer Magnason
- Lísa Anne Libungan from the Marine and Freshwater Research Institute
- Sigurður Thorlacius from the Icelandic School strike for climate movement,
- Auður Anna Magnúsdóttir General Director of Landvernd
- Frida Bengtsson, Head of Protect the Oceans campaign at Greenpeace.
The session will be moderated by Pétur Halldórsson, chair of the Icelandic Youth Environmentalist Association and founder of the Arctic Youth Network.
Entry is free but seats are limited - please secure your seat by registering here!
We are asking you to share your email address in order for us to be able to confirm your registration and reach you with any updates regarding the event. We respect your privacy.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greenpeace.