Covid 19 Pre-Training Risk Assessment
Please note: If you are in any doubt of the risk-assessment – please do not attend training or event.
By turning up to training/event, we understand you have self-assessed yourself or child and fulfilled the criteria to attend training/event as laid out in this form.
If you or your child develops any symptoms of Covid-19 – please contact your GP and inform the club/coach or Covid-19 safety officer.
PRIOR TO INBHEAR DEE A.C TRAINING OR EVENT IT IS ACCEPTED THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS CORRECT:
I/We confirm, to the best of our knowledge, that I or the child/children under my/our guardianship who are attending training/event with Inbhear Dee A.C:
- Have not visited any countries outside Ireland, excluding Northern Ireland within the past two weeks.
- Have not been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection within the last 14 days.
- Do not have any of the following typical COVID-19 symptoms: fever, high temperature, cough, breathing
difficulties / shortness of breath or distortion of taste or smell.
- Are not, or any member of their household awaiting swab testing or results for suspected Covid-19.
- Do not live in the same household as someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in isolation
within the last 14 days.
- Have not been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time.
- Have not been in contact with someone who has visited an affected region in the past 14 days.
- Have not been unwell (including non-Covid-19 symptoms) in the last 48 hours.
Anyone displaying symptoms associated with Covid-19 (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath or Breathing Difficulties, distortion of taste or smell), people who have been in close contact with a confirmed case, people who are considered in a high-risk group, or those caring for somebody in a vulnerable category should NOT COME TO TRAINING/EVENT – either as an athlete participant or a parent dropping off/collecting.
Should circumstances change, before training, you must inform your child’s coach immediately or Inbhear Dee A.C C-19 Safety officer, Anne Marie Kelly on 087-4110163
Many thanks - InbhearDee AC
Name of Athlete
Date of Birth
Start Date of Training
Parent / Guardian Full Name
Parent / Guardian Contact Number
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service