KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO.2 TAMBARAM, CHENNAI
ENTRANCE TEST FOR DEO AND COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR POST
NAME OF CANDIDATE
POST APPLIED FOR
1. Internet works on _____________ technique.
2. What is binary number value (125)10? Write only number without base.
3. What is the Full form of jpeg?
4. ______is the Protocol that controls the transfer of E-Mail messages on Internet.
5. A _____ is a device that forwards packets between networks by processing the routing information included in the packet.
6. What does COUNTA () function do ?
counts cells having alphabets
counts empty cells
Counts none empty cells
counts selected cells
7. What type of chart is useful for comparing values over categories ?
X Y Scatter
8. In MS-Excel the drag and drop method of copying or moving.
Can be used between a worksheet but not workbooks
Can be used between both workbooks an worksheet
Can be used between workbooks but not worksheets
None of these
9. Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons in MS Word?
10. Home Key used to
Move cursor to the beginning of the line
Move cursor to the beginning of the paragraph
Move cursor to the beginning of the word
Move cursor to the beginning of the screen
11. To verify that the note text is positioned correctly on the page, switch to _____ view or display the document in print preview.
12. Special effects used to introduce slides in a presentation are known as ?
13. Which PowerPoint view works best for adding slide transitions ?
Slide Sorter View
14. A Database Language Concerned With The Definition Of The Whole Database Structure And Schema Is _______
15. What is the maximum length A Text Field can be in MS Access? Write only the number
16. Which attribute of body tag is used for adding a background color?
17. Which tag in HTML can be used for bulleted list?
18. Which submenu is used to create new ledgers, groups and voucher types in Tally?
19. Which shortcut is used for calculator in Tally?
Ctrl + N
Ctrl + C
Ctrl + P
Ctrl + A
20. Apple has Siri, Windows has
None of these
21. What replaced Internet Explorer as the default browser of Windows 10 PCs, smart phones and tablets?
22. How many MAC addresses can be there for a device of network?
23. 802.11 network, means what?
24. IP6V address has how many bits?
25. The editors of the New Oxford American Dictionary have defined which term as "a digital recording of a radio broadcast or similar program, made available on the Internet for downloading to a personal audio player"?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service