A Typical PSA Might Be About:
• Educational and recreational workshops, classes, seminars, etc.
• Cultural events, including but not limited to live music, theater and visual art events
• Health and Safety-related information awareness resources
• Non-Profit Organization events (including fundraisers)
• 5k's and other races/ runs/ walks
• Community events such as music and art festivals
It's against our policy and FCC license terms to promote:
• Political or Sectarian Events (example: Jones for Council picnic)
• Promotional Events for Commercial, For-Profit Businesses (example: Ted's Shoe Store 30% Off Sale)
• Events That Are Not Open to the general public (for instance, a ticketed, for-profit event like the circus)
• Regularly Scheduled Events such as Fitness Classes or Church Services (some exceptions may apply)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.