In this position you will assist on an as needed basis by providing quality care for dogs that are boarding overnight or staying for day care. You will be responsible for offering general care, along with walking & cleaning up after dogs of every breed & size. In this position, some of the duties will include:
• Meeting with clients for dog dropoff &/or pickup.
• Observing indoor play & ensuring safety of dog(s).
• Playing with dog(s) to encourage mental & physical stimulation.
• Providing food, water, treats & medication based upon instructions, which must be followed.
• Providing individual potty breaks, unless otherwise instructed.
• Cleaning up after & providing exercise, which includes routine walking & kennel cleaning.
• Reporting any injuries or illnesses to manager as soon as possible, along with completing an injury/illness form.
• Respecting kennel space & property when on-site, which includes not releasing the kennel location without permission, preventing damage, cleaning up messes, etc.
• Providing additional service as requested by manager, which may include picking up mail, controlling equipment, providing photo & video updates to owners with company device, etc.