1. Childcare will be provided for children ages 6 weeks - 10 years throughout the month during Isha and Tarawih prayers. Children must attend the babysitting room designated for their age only.
2. All children participating in the babysitting program must be registered for the program. Registration must be completed before your child attends babysitting. Children will not be allowed to "drop in" without a completed registration form.
3. Children must be signed in daily and may only leave babysitting with a sibling or relative over 13 years old. Anyone picking up your child must be listed on the registration form. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
4. Children may be dropped off at 9:20 and must be picked up immediately following Tarawih (11:00 pm).
5. Children are not allowed to be left unattended during prayer under any circumstances and all children not praying must be registered in the babysitting program. No children will be allowed outside of the masjid or in the masjid foyers or hallways without a parent or guardian.
6. Children must respect the rules of the babysitting and the babysitter or they will not be allowed to continue in the program.
7. Parent or guardian must be present at the masjid the entire time their child is in babysitting.
In addition to the above guidelines, there will be a REFUNDABLE babysitting deposit of $20 for the first child, $10 for the second child, and $5 for the third child - no charge for additional children. If the above rules are followed consistently, the entire deposit will be returned to you at the end of the month.