Let's make Labour Students bigger, better and bolder than ever before!
1. How can Labour Students recruit as many freshers over the next few months as possible?
2. What are the main barrier to FE students joining and getting involved with Labour Students?
3. What can the Labour Students FE Network do to address these and make sure we reach out to as many colleges and sixth forms as possible?
4. What were the main barriers that prevented other students at your club from joining Labour Students?
5. Is there anything that would have made it easier to verify your membership in order to get a vote in the last national Labour Students election?
See section 3 of the Labour Students constitution for the basic membership requirements:
6. Is there anything that would have made it easier to affiliate your club to Labour Students last year?
See section 3 of the Labour Students constitution for the basic club affiliation requirements:
1. What are the main barriers to students joining and getting involved with trade unions?
2. What can Labour Students do to address these barriers?
3. What are you thoughts on: one-day Labour Students regional political schools across the year?
4. What should Labour Students do to address antisemitism, islamophobia and all other forms of hate on campus?
5. How can Labour Students work with faith groups on campus?
7. With a snap General Election more likely than ever, what can Labour Students do to support your club and make sure you can get out on the Labour doorstep?
1. This year’s Labour Students priority campaign is on fighting climate change – are there any specific parts of this that you want to focus on?
2. Are there any national campaigns that you would like Labour Students to run?
3. Are there any local/regional issues that you would like Labour Students to campaign on?
4. How should Labour Students work with and within NUS this year?
5. With a disastrous Tory government and No Deal looking more likely than ever, what should Labour Students be doing to campaign against this and fight for a People’s Vote?
Contact details (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Labour Students. -
Terms of Service