1) All door prizes will be given away during the RoundTable (Wednesday afternoon) or at Closing Session (Friday morning)
2) All prizes will become property of NCET and vendor names of donated prizes will not be disclosed due to Federal/State regulations, rules, and guidelines.
3) Door prizes must be given away at the Conference; no prizes are to be mailed to winners after the Conference.
4) Vendors are not to take members out of NCET general sessions or other sponsored sessions.
5) All vendors are to show professional courtesy for NCET members and other vendors.
6) Vendor events at the conference center must be open to all members.
7) Vendor must have representation at the pre-conference vendor meeting on Wednesday morning. (March 29th, 2023 @ 7:15 AM)
8) Vendor booths will be chosen on a first paid basis, except for the Dinner Sponsor. An NCET board member will contact you prior to the conference for you to choose your location.
9) Vendor name badges will be limited to 4 per booth.
10) Vendor booths will remain intact until 5pm Thursday unless otherwise approved by NCET Board.