IPPW Coordination for the Planetary Decadal Survey
The International Planetary Probe Workshop (IPPW) encourages workshop participants to collaborate and support White Papers for the upcoming Planetary Decadal Survey (
). The form below is to aid the IPPW community in coordinating topics and authors. Please note this site is view able to the international community and no export controlled material should be posted here.
A summary table with topics and interested collaborators is updated every 5 minutes, and is available here:
Instructions for Collaborators & Supporters:
* Add your email address below, and select topics you are interested in. You can revisit this form again as more topics are added.
* The Lead author will reach out to you with the email address you listed.
Instructions for Lead Authors:
* Adding a new topic is a two-step process. 1) Complete the bottom part of the form, and submit. Your topic will then be added to the checkbox list, 2) You will need to complete the form again, and select your topic from the checkbox.
* You can check back at the link above for email addresses of interested collaborators.
* If you wish to remove your topic or combine topics with another, send an email to
White Paper Topics
I am interested contributing to the following NASA Decadal White Papers:
Matt Gasch: Thermal Protection System Materials for Venus Missions
Don Ellerby: Thermal Protection System Materials for Outer Planet Missions
Robin Beck: Thermal Protection System Materials for Titan and Mars Missions
Todd White: Thermal Protection System Materials for Sample Return Missions
Jose Santos: Entry Instrumentation for Planetary Missions
Jim Cutts: Venus Aerial Platforms
Ken Hibbard: Nuclear power systems and RHUs for planetary exploration including Mars Titan and outer solar system destinations
Bernie Bienstock: Triton Exploration
Michelle Munk: Aerocapture for Solar System Exploration
Soumyo Dutta: Aerocapture as an Enabling Technology for Ice Giants
Robert Frampton: Ice Giant Atmosphere Probe Mission
I am interested in authoring and coordinating a NASA Decadal White Papers. Please include your name, followed by colon and a short title. For instance: "Jane Brown: Aerocapture for Titan". Please do not use commas in your entry.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service