ProofExchange Recruitment Test
Welcome to the ProofExchange (
) recruitment test! Please fill in your name and email address, then answer the questions below. If you do well, you will advance to the next round of the recruitment process.
Fill in the answer that best replaces the "()*" section in the questions below.
Your email address:
1) Yogurt manufacturers, food (scientists; and)* government officials are also working together to develop additional solutions for reusing whey
2) Nutritionists consider Greek yogurt to be a healthy food: it is an excellent source of calcium and protein, serves to be a digestive aid, and (it contains)* few calories in its unsweetened low- and non-fat forms
3) Because consumers reap the nutritional benefits of Greek yogurt and support those who make and sell (it, therefore farmers)* and businesses should continue finding safe and effective methods of producing the food.
it, so farmers
4) Typically, the ice sheet begins to show evidence of thawing in late (summer. This follows)* several weeks of higher temperatures.
summer, and this thawing follows
summer, and such thawing follows
summer and this evidence follows
5) But Jason (Box, an associate professor of geology at Ohio State)* believes that another factor added to the early thaw; the “dark snow” problem
Box an associate professor of geology at Ohio State,
Box, an associate professor of geology, at Ohio State
Box, an associate professor of geology at Ohio State,
6) But Jason Box, an associate professor of geology at Ohio State believes that another factor added to the early (thaw;)* the “dark snow” problem
thaw; and it was
7) "The result is a self-reinforcing cycle. As the ice melts, the land and water under the ice become exposed, and since land and water are darker than snow, the surface absorbs even more heat, which (is related to the rising temperatures.)*" Which choice best completes the description of a self-reinforcing cycle?
leads to additional melting
raises the surface temperature.
begins to cool at a certain point.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service