RF Company Mergers & Acquisitions
If you have been in the RF and microwave world for even a few years, you know how quickly and how often even long-time companies change names and/or owners. Test your knowledge of some of the 2017 mergers and acquisitions as reported in January by everythingRF.
1) Which company acquired Microwave Circuits for their RF filter capability?
Gowanda Components Group (GCG)
2) Analog Devices and Linear Technology are now one company. Who acquired whom?
Analog Devices acquired Linear Technology
Linear Technology acquired Analog Devices
Neither acquired either
They always were one company
3) Putnam RF Filters was purchased by whom for its RF filter products?
Epec Engineered Technologies
4) Which company did Peregrine Semiconductor (now named pSemi) buy for their low-power DC-DC power conversion semiconductor line?
Arctic Sand Technologies
5) Mercury Systems acquired which company to get their RF, microwave and millimeter wave subassemblies?
Microwave Equipment and Components of America (MECA) Electronics
DeForest Radio Company
6) Which company did Sierra Wireless acquire to get its GNSS embedded module portfolio?
Zenith Radio Corporation
7) Which company attempted a hostile takeover of Qualcomm?
8) Who bought Zentri, a maker of low-power, cloud-connected Wi-Fi technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT)?
Radio Corporation of America (RCA)
9) Which optical interface products company did Integrated Device Technologies (IDT) buy?
10) Which company did Cubic Corporation acquire for its radio and antenna communication solutions?
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service