UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2009-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-89
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
41. Environmental impact assessment is an objective analysis of the probable changes in:
physical characteristics of the environment
socio-economic characteristics of the environment
all the above
biophysical characteristics of the environment
42. Bog is a wetland that receives water from:
nearby water bodies
rain fall only
43. Which of the following region is in the very high risk zone of earthquakes?
Central Indian Highland
44. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(a) Central Arid Zone Institute (i) Kolkata
(b) Space Application Centre (ii) New Delhi
(c) Indian Institute of Public Administration (iii) Ahmedabad
(d) Headquarters of Indian Science Congress (iv) Jodhpur
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
(B) (iv) (ii) (i) (iii)
(C) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(D) (i) (ii) (iv) (iii)
45. Indian coastal areas experienced Tsunami disaster in the year:
46. The Kothari Commission's report was entitled on:
Learning to be adventure
Diversification of Education
Education and National Development
Education and socialization in democracy
47. Which of the following is not a Dualmode University?
Indira Gandhi National Open University
48. Which part of the Constitution of India is known as "Code of Administrators" ?
49. Which article of the constitution provides safeguards to Naga Customary and their social practices against any act of Parliament?
Article 371 C
Article 371 A
Article 371 B
50. Which one of the following is not the tool of good governance?
Right to information
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service