Australian Women's Adventure Alliance
Welcome! The Australian Women's Adventure Alliance is excited to launch a community of connected, engaged and collaborative women who support the outdoor adventure space in Australia in a variety of capacities (business women in both the commercial and non profit space, avid outdoors and/or adventure woman, outdoor educators, nature educators, and more). In order to understand YOUR needs and what you would like to see from an alliance dedicated to growing the outdoor and adventure space with your needs, dreams, and aspirations, we value your input. Please help us by completing this survey. Some answers may not apply to you - but the more information the better. Our landing page is LIVE!
1. What can we do as an alliance/organisation that could make a positive change in your life?
2. What are your greatest issues/concerns/problems with the outdoor and adventure space in Australia?
3. How could the Australian Women's Adventure Alliance address those?
4. Where or what do you think the outdoor adventure space is excelling in? Please give us some examples if you would like.
5. If you are a business, what type of support would you look for from a peak body dedicated to growing and supporting your business?
6. If you are working as an educator/instructor/group leader diving into the industry what kind of support would you want from a peak body dedicated to growing your opportunities (career wise or educationally or other)?
7. If you are an avid outdoors woman what kind of support would you want from a peak body dedicated to growing the outdoor adventure space for women?
8. What are some professional development or business development programs or events that you would see as beneficial to you (personally or professionally)?
9. Who/What are your some of you favourite businesses, products, podcasts, books etc in the outdoor industry? And why?
10. Are you interested in financially supporting the Australian Women's Adventure Alliance? We will be launching membership options and partnership packages. Why or why not?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service