Tampa Bay Student Work
We are offering both full and part-time work for students in the Tampa Bay area. The positions are extremely flexible, so most of our students work around classes or previous commitments. We have a sales and marketing position for students who are looking to gain great experience in a young, professional work environment. We have local positions available in the Tampa Bay Area (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Manatee Counties), including Tampa, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, Clearwater, Saint Petersburg, and Bradenton.
Please review the position description below, and fill out the application. Once you apply, one of our managers will text you to find a good time for you to come in and meet with a manager.
- Setting appointments
- Meeting one-on-one with customers
- Comfortable face-to-face or online and over the phone with "soccer moms"
- Presenting Cutco products
- Answering questions
- Helping place orders
- Two-part pay program
- $18 base pay not based on sales or results
- Incentive pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance
- Flexible schedule
- Enhanced communication skills
- Résumé builder
- Scholarship opportunities
- Room for advancement based on performance
- Initial training plus ongoing training
- College credit possible for select majors
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau & Awarded Company of the Year with DECA
- Corporate partner of Pi Sigma Epsilon (business fraternity)
- Company referenced in 18 different textbooks and academic papers
Feel free to check us out on Social Media
First & Last
What is the best time of day to contact you?
ANYTIME... I need a job!
18 or older
17 and graduating this year
Under 17 (Sorry, you are not qualified)
How did you hear about the position?
Who do you know that is on the team?
If Facebook, Instagram, or email - who sent you the info? If campus, where?
Extent of education
Current High School
High School Graduate
Current College Student
If currently in school, where do you attend?
school and major
What kind of schedule are you looking for?
Part-time (1-4 days)
Full-time (4-7 days)
Which of the following are you most motivated by?
Why do you feel like you would be a good fit?
list any sports, previous work, internships, clubs, etc..
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service