The Lucky 7 News Quiz No. 17
Brought to you by UV INDEX at
Valley News trivia from Aug. 24-30.
Answers can be found via the Valley News and
for the seven-day period starting Friday, Aug. 24.
The seven-question quiz where you can win a pin!
The quiz is open from Aug. 31-Sept. 6.
Top scorers are entered into a drawing to win UV INDEX swag, including a UV INDEX pin and sticker packs. Plus, of course, bragging rights!
Winner and runners-up will be announced Friday, Sept. 7.
And now, on to the quiz.
Ready ... steady ... go!
1. Lebanon Mayor Sue Prentiss said she’s “very optimistic” and that “this is the furthest I’ve seen a conversation get” about what initiative?
A. Rehabilitating the Westboro Rail Yard
B. Installing a roundabout at the intersection of Mascoma, High and Mechanic streets
C. Opening a dog park
D. Opening a cat park
2. An estimated 20,000 Vermonters who fall into what category have been negatively affected by a change to the state’s income sensitivity program?
A. House poor, cash poor
B. House rich, cash rich
C. House rich, cash poor
D. House poor, cash rich
3. A 9-year-old from Quebec was photographed blowing bubbles where?
A. AVA Gallery and Arts Center
B. Montshire Museum of Science
C. Colburn Park
D. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
4. Which Upper Valley golf course was recently purchased by a Connecticut couple?
A. Hanover Country Club
B. Carter Country Club in Lebanon
C. The Highland Course at the Quechee Club
D. Montcalm Golf Club in Enfield
5. The Hartford Selectboard has agreed to pursue a $1 million grant to aid what entity?
A. Bugbee Senior Center
B. The Village at White River Junction
C. Sherman Manning Pools
D. Developers who want to build a parking garage in downtown White River Junction
6. The owners of Blue Loon Bakery in New London previously worked for what organization?
And last but not least, the UV INDEX lucky no. 7!
7. What kind of dog costume was NOT included in a video of dogs on parade in Woodstock?
B. Hot dog
D. Tuxedo and dress
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Newspapers of New England.
Terms of Service