1. Completed application materials must be received at least two weeks before the event and, at least, 5 days prior to a scheduled executive board meeting. Weeks when classes are not in session do not count towards the 2 weeks.
2. Organization must display the GSG logo on publicity materials.
3. Organization must be comprised of mostly graduate students.
4. The event must benefit graduate students.
5. Organizations may receive discretionary funding one time per semester.
6. Request may not exceed 20% of the starting discretionary balance for the session (The staring balance for the 2016-2017 session is $8,000).
Note: According to University policy the funds cannot be used for the purchase of apparel, free giveaways, or alcoholic beverages.
Please email questions to the Ways and Means Committee chair – GSG Treasurer.
To apply for GSG discretionary funding, please fill out the following details and press 'Submit'