VBC COVID Protocol Acknowledgement
PLEASE READ Vesper Boat Club Return to Rowing Guidelines Here:
Keep in mind:
• Vesper Captains will create your iCrew account only after you have read and acknowledged this form
• COVID specific waiver MUST be signed (electronically in iCrew)
• COVID screening questionnaire must be completed in iCrew every time you access the club
- Must be worn at all times inside the club (including in the boat bays and while lifting in the weight room ) regardless of vaccination status
- Must be worn at all times while rowing in unvaccinated bubbles
- May be removed outdoors if VACCINATED (rowing and on the dock only)
- Must be worn to/from cardio equipment space; may be removed for workout outdoors
• TEAM BOATS:
- Declare your unvaccinated 4-person, or
- Row with any other fully vaccinated members and send a copy of your vaccination cards to
or a member of the Pandemic Task Force
• SINGLES, DOUBLES, AND QUADS: must be reserved through iCrew. Please be aware of conditions, especially if you haven't rowed in a while.
• WEIGHT ROOM: limit 3 people if same household or ALL vaccinated. Time slots must be reserved and attendance indicated through the sessions feature of iCrew
• ERGS AND SPIN BIKES: can be used outdoors only. Please reserve cardio equipment via iCrew
• LOCKER ROOMS/SHOWERS: 10-minute limit; no showers
I attest that I have read the reopening plan and will abide by the protocols set forth by the Vesper Boat Club Board of Directors. *PLEASE TYPE YOUR FULL NAME*
Do you already have an iCrew account from Vesper or another club? If yes, please let us know which club.
Would you like to attend a Zoom session to review Reopening Policies and/or iCrew usage?
Yes, reopening policies
Yes, iCrew usage
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service