FREDERICK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT PARKING Application - School Year 21/22
The Frederick County Public School System provides bus transportation for all students who qualify.
• A parking permit is required to park any vehicle at Frederick High School. This includes scooters and
• If your parking permit application is accepted, a fee of $20.00 must be received through School Cash
Online prior to receiving your permit. (Once your application and accepted, you will be notified.)
• This Parking Permit will be valid only for the duration of 2021-2022 School Year (August 2021 - May 2022).
• This Parking Permit is for in-person FHS students.
• Parking spaces are limited. Student parking is only authorized in the designated student parking lot with a
valid 2021/2022 student parking pass. FHS does not guarantee on campus parking availability.
• Permits will not be reserved. Permits are issued on a first-come first-served basis.
• Students parking without an FHS parking permit or in unauthorized areas will be ticketed and face
• Parking fines are $20.00. Unpaid fines will become a financial obligation to the school.
• A valid Provisional Driver’s License is required.
• Parking permits can be declined or rescinded for any reason at the discretion of the school administration.
• Excessive lateness to school will result in the revocation of parking privileges.