2019 Fall CASA Conference Program Application
Please fill out the following form to apply for the CASA Conference Program.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria (in no particular order):
1. Overall Quality of Application
2. Extracurricular Involvement (please send to
3. Previous Attendance (priority to 1st time delegates)
4. Suitability of the Conference (student major and conference theme)
- You are eligible for CCP ONCE PER SEMESTER
- CCP ONLY covers delegate fees (NOT transportation, accommodation or personal expenses)
- Unless otherwise specified in the application, YOU are responsible for purchasing your own ticket. Tickets will be refunded by CASA after the conference
- You MUST follow the guidelines in your acceptance to receive your refund
Please direct any questions to
Last Date to Apply: December 4, 2019
Last Day for Ticket Refunds for Fall Conferences: January 31, 2020
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
What is your email address?
What is your cell phone #?
What is your major?
Business Technology Management (BTM)
Supply Chain Management
What year of study are you in?
What is your student ID #?
Have you received CCP funding in the past?
Check any that apply: I am applying to this conference to
To enhance my learning experience
To meet like minded people
To find an internship for next semester/summer
To find full time employment after graduation
How did you hear about the CASA Conference Program?
I am a member of CASA or one of its subsidiaries
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, CASAJMSB Hub App)
Friend or classmate
Which conference are you looking to attend?
JMSM 2019 - John Molson Sports Marketing Conference
DMSL - Desautels Management Leadership Summit
FBU - Fashion Business Uncovered: Behind the Seams
MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
NEW - Network of Empowered Women Conference
QBET – Queen’s Conference on the Business Environment of Today
QCEI – Queen’s Conference on the Entertainment Industry
QCIB – Queen’s Conference on International Business
QFAC – Queen’s Finance Association Conference
QMAC – Queen’s Marketing Association Conference
QRF - Queen's Retail Forum
QWIL – Queen’s Woman in Leadership Conference
TRMC – Ted Rogers Management Conference
APEX – Achieving Professional Excellence Conference
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CASA JMSB.
Terms of Service